Here we go again. I call it the Spring Tease. Just when plants are beginning to sprout and the warm weather hits….big time….it teases us with a mention of snow! The cold front here in Ohio and across the north has moved in for a few days. If you have already put plants out in your ponds, be sure and bring them in or protect them.
I was going to clean my pond last week, but with taking care of our customers and being busy taking your orders and sending orders I just haven’t gotten around to it yet. I did see that I had some marsh marigolds blooming and bog bean. It gets me anxious, wanting to put more plants out. Good thing I held back. I’ll just leave them be in the nursery where they are nice and warm. Besides, I really need to clean my pond at home since I neglected to do that last year. It’s pretty bad. I think I need the Microbe-Lift Sludge Away. I have alot of build up of sludge on the bottom of my pond. Maybe then I’ll only need to change out half the water this year. I did start putting the Microbe-Lift Spring and Summer in a couple weeks back and the water is crystal clear, but now you can really see the goop at the bottom. For those that haven’t tried the Microbe-Lift Sludge Away it works great at speeding up the removal of sludge & muck naturally.
It is especially helpful for ponds that have a rock or gravel bottom, where vacuuming is impractical. Microbe-Lift SA/Sludge Away is formulated specifically for the removal of organic bottom solids that are slow to degrade but works faster at warm water temperatures, however, Microbe-Lift SA/Sludge Away may be used effectively at any temperature year-round.
- Provides “rapid and natural sludge and muck removal”
- Microbe-Lift SA/Sludge Away is 80% faster than competitive products
- Binds phosphate
- Organic and microbial based
- Microbe-Lift SA/Sludge Away is safe for fish, plants, pets and the environment
- Helps improve pond clarity
- Microbe-Lift SA/Sludge Away contains 100% active ingredients
- Disperses quickly
- Microbe-Lift SA/Sludge Away is 100% Bio-degradable
- Recommended for use with all MICROBE-LIFT bacteria and enzyme products